Sunday, September 26, 2010

Farewell, but not Goodbye

Dear Readers,

I have truly enjoyed posting my adventures on this blog for the last 2+ years. Since I have been writing this blog I have got praise and perks from readers who liked my writing. I also got words of encouragement from friends and readers. I am really happy you joined me throughout this experience.

However, I shall be leaving this blog for pastures new. Cherie Noire or Black Cherry was an identity I adopted in my teens. A symbol amongst my girlfriends. I'm not a teenager anymore and certain twists of fate have opened my eyes to my destiny.

Many of my posts here were very personal. I am looking to create a more professional identity. That's not to say I won't include personal anecdotes. However, I am interested in talking more about different issues and topics namely marketing, media, journalism, inspiration, motivation and creativity. I will also be adding a portfolio of my published works and private collection of essays and poems. The rest you will have to wait to find out!

So this is farewell, but not goodbye. I will see you all over at tamarachetcuti.com.

Hope you had an awesome summer and that you're getting ready for a new winter.

Much love and gratitude,
Tammy xx

No comments: